Get Funded through Equity Crowdfunding
What You Can Expect From PPM LAWYERS and EquityNet Crowdfunding:
- Your business will be a Supported Deal. Supported deals are placed in a separate “Supported Deals” tab as well as a private, co-branded “deal room.” EquityNet investors know a Supported Deal means the entrepreneur has experts (like us) helping them, resulting in much higher engagement and interest by investors.
- We will create and publish your business profile to be seen by over 20,000 EquityNet investors.
- We will work with EquityNet’s patented business plan and analysis software to optimize your plan.
- Browse detailed investor profiles by location, type, investment amount, and more.
- We will crowdcast and syndicate your offering to MarketWatch, CrunchBase, and Crowdnetic Wire.
Use the Contact Form and let us know you are interested in this turnkey solution to your fundraising efforts.
In the alternative, feel free to sign up directly with EquityNet here.
EquityNet has operated the largest business crowdfunding platform since 2005. The multi-patented EquityNet platform has been used by over 60,000 individual entrepreneurs and investors, incubators, government entities, and other members of the entrepreneurial community to plan, analyze, and capitalize privately-held businesses. EquityNet provides access to thousands of investors and has helped entrepreneurs across North America raise over $270 million in equity, debt, and royalty-based capital.
Learn How EquityNet Works